Oh, another photo from our Easter trip to the in-laws. Looks tempting, but way too cold.
I was just thinking about my OPAm list for April, and I found I have more beginnings than finishes this month (this month ?!). But I have finished this little fellow - I saw the pattern on Ravelry, and I just had to make one. The film is a big favourite with my youngest son and my grandchildren.
He is crocheted and then sewn together. He is now waiting for someone to visit and give him cuddles. Oh, alright - I give him some while he's waiting....
I've also started on a scrappy quilt, a Hardanger mat (that is driving me nuts. I have now unpicked it twice and I have got new glasses!)
I've knitted some more on a cardigan for my granddaughter ... I might have to find another little girl by the time it's finished. And I have two Easter placemats that didn't quite make it this year - but will be done in plenty of time for next year (I hope).
So I have done stuff ... but mostly kangeroo style. It must be spring making me jump and frisk around - I'll settle down again and then I'm going to pick out one ufo at a time to concentrate on! (Besides Dear Jane and any other lovelies that float by ..)
Hope you have a good weekend. Take care, now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...

Åååså søt, blå er min favoritt farge. Jeg ville gitt han en haug med hugs om jeg fikk sjansen :o)
ReplyDeleteKoseligt at du kom på klubben i går!
Klem
Your bunny is just adorable. Good luck with your finishes. I have a lot of starts as well, I'm still working on a valentine table topper.
ReplyDeleteThose little ears and arms are just perfect for tiny hands to grasp, I can see why the little ones love it!
ReplyDeleteJa, det var en søt liten kar!
ReplyDeleteI am so interested in the name of your blog -- That saying "Rag, Tag, Bobtail" is an expression I grew up with and we aren't from Norway. Where do you think this saying originated?
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed visiting.