Hi again!
Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Launch Party Giveaway, and will give away 2 x 0,5m fabric + a couple of surprises. So post a comment or send me an e-mail if you would like to take part in my first giveaway.
Friday, 1 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...
Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteEnter me! I'm joining in, too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteAngela
My Three Sons
Me too please!
ReplyDeleteOoh, a real surprise package?!! I love surprises - please count me in too,
ReplyDeletePlease add my name to your list! and stop by my blog to enter my giveaway too!
ReplyDeleteHi all!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this giveaway. I'm just joined to the new site
Is it open to international readers? If so please count me in.
Thanks again
Elena.
I just love surprizes!!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo much fun.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)
Hi Anne-Lise--I am behind on reading my blogs and everything else for that matters!!!! I love your flower pictures--I often wish that certain flowers would last longer too--and I do love to see the "weed" in our yards and I don't know why everybody doesn't like them, as they are so "sunny" looking as you said. I have lots more pictures to show on my blog site--maybe on Monday I will have more time.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Just, Di
I'd love the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Good Morning :) Please enter me in your Sewn luanch party give-away. What a fun way to start the month of June.
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
basketblessed@yahoo.com
I would love to be entered in your giveaway!
ReplyDeletei would love to be part of your first giveaway!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance
Thanks for a chance to win ... I enjoy looking around your blog and commend you for the log tracking your monthly projects!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAngelia - momtwoangels@yahoo.com
Please add me to the list. I think All Sewn Up sounds like it will be GREAT!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance...Love your site..
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your giveaway. I'd love to be selected.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be part of your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway! I'd love to be a part of it too!!! (claoodia@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI am happy to find your lovely blog. I have joined the party too.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe what wonderful things I have come across in this trip through the SEWN blogs. count me in
ReplyDeleteI would love to participate. It's been fun to visit new blogs from around the world!
ReplyDeletehow very generous you are! your work is lovely. thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be in!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter your giveaway, please!
ReplyDeleteI have been following the links on SEWN's new site, I have found a loot of great blogs I have never been to, yours is one. Please enter me in your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSame as Kami, some of the blogs linked to sewn i have been following over the last month of initiation to blog world others are new.......looking forward to sewn launching and it has been great discovering these new blogs.
ReplyDeleteThe chance to win some mystery fabric is always good to, count me in.
Margaret
How exciting for you; a first giveaway! I'm just hearing about the launch of this new site and am anxious to learn more. Quilters are always looking for new and creative ideas and what's new on the markets. THanks for participating.
ReplyDeletecount me in. I'm off to browse your blog.
ReplyDeleteSign me up too, I like your work.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Sign me up! It would be so wonderful to win at the beginning of June, an early birthday gift (I'm a June baby)! :o)
ReplyDeleteFantastic I'd love to win!!! the new website is very exciting isn't it? :0
ReplyDeleteMe too! I'd love to play!
ReplyDeletePlease could you add me to your draw list - I also love surprise packages!
ReplyDeleteA surprise package would be so lovely. Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteI'd like a chance, and come visit me too! I'm giving away a tote!
ReplyDeleteCount me in! This is fun. I like your blog and your work is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'll play along.
ReplyDeleteI love "surprises" can I please join. I'm playing along with the launch party too on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI love your crochet. And of course, I love fabric and surprises.
ReplyDeleteHi there! Thank you for the chance to enter in your inaugural drawing. I've joined the party too with my blog.
ReplyDeleteFun! Count me in please!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Me too!!
ReplyDeletexo Steph
I am very excited about this launch! Please enter me in your giveaway. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI love surprises! Please count me in and thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteCount me in, I would love to be surprised!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway chance. Your site is just so cute - looove the bunnies.
ReplyDeleteCount me in - enjoy your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love surprises Just love your Blog :-)
ReplyDeleteI would love to join in on the chance to win some great fabric.
ReplyDeletecount me in!! looking forward to the launch!!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in too. I like your blog background too. (:
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely blog! Gorgeous projects too. Would love to be part of your giveaway : )
ReplyDeleteThis give away is great. Sewn has introduced me to soo many new blogs, and from far off places like Norway. My great-grandfather was from Norway and I have always wanted to travel there. I have some things he brought over here to the states, but how cool would it be to have fabric from there.
ReplyDeletePLease enter me for your giveaway!
ReplyDeletelibertythreads@charter.net
Please enter me, I like surprises! I like your potholders very much - I have just started Tunisian crochet and am still doing basic rectangles but I'm inspired by your lovely work. I need to look for a skinny hook like yours!
ReplyDeleteI love a good surprise and a giveaway. I'm hearing so much abouth SEWN that I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm from the US, I hope that's ok as I didn't read anything to the contrary. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletegalaxie_bleu(at)yahoo(dot)com
Winning is fun, I am sure. I have yet to win, but a SURPRISE in the prize is very exciting!
ReplyDeleteohh a suprise giveaway, sounds great
ReplyDeletePlease add my name to your give-away list. I'm participating, too. Would love for you to enter my give-away, also. Take care!
ReplyDeleteSurprises are fun... great first giveaway!
ReplyDeletehi,
ReplyDeletejust found your blog giveaway as I eagerly await the launch of SEWN. Please add me to the drawing.
Hi,
ReplyDeletethank you for the chance to win in your giveaway
sounds like a lot fun - i love fabric blogs!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful site. I love the basket blocks. I wish I had the patience for all that hand stitching. Thank you for hosting this giveaway to welcome SEWN to the world. Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI would love to join in the drawing... sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chance to win this great giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI love surprises!
ReplyDeleteChristina
cmatthies@hotmail.com
Wow surprises! I would love to be a part of your giveaway. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Would love to be a part of your giveaway. I'm doing one on my blog too for SEWN :)
ReplyDeleteCount me in!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win! Thanks for hosting the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in the SEWN giveaway! Crossing my fingers that I have a lucky number!
ReplyDeletePlease include me in your SEWN giveaway. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteDon't ya just love a surprise?!
ReplyDeleteDoris
auntiedart(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hi!! count me in, please :))
ReplyDeleteI love surprises!!
hugs Isabel
I have enjoyed reading your blog, please count me in for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletesandyandcosmo(at)yahoo(dot)com
What a lovely site. Thank you for participating in the giveaway.
ReplyDeletejessierey(at)msn(dot)com
what a great site and i would love to win something. thanks
ReplyDeletei do like surprises! this sound fun! thanks for the opportunity! ;)
ReplyDeletesurprise fabric, love it ! thanks for taking part.
ReplyDeleteThanks for holding a sweet giveaway. How fun! Please sign me up.
ReplyDeleteJody
lagitanmystique(at)q(dot)com
count me in! hope you accept international entry!
ReplyDeletejoin mine if you like batek prints!
Sounds like a wonderful surprise packet.
ReplyDeleteI'm always up for a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm really loving this around-the-world tour courtesy of Sewn!!
Karen G. in Texas
Would love to participate in your first giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteOf course I want to be in for some fabric and surprizes!
ReplyDeleteLotta
Greetings from Australia!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your giveaway!! Hope you are lucky enough to win something too!!
peta_yip@hotmail.com
Who wouldn't want to take part in your first giveaway?! Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, I would love to receive your surprise!
ReplyDeleteoooh, I love surprises! I'd love a chance to win! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletesurprises are fabulous!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for the chance!
Gotta love a good mystery! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteOf course I'd love to win :-)
ReplyDeletesurprise giveaways are always the best
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to win!
Thank you!
Mrs B
I just love fabric!
ReplyDelete